- Parents and Community
- How to Enroll My Student
- Breakfast & Lunch Menus
- MEUSD Calendar 2022-2023
- Parent/Student Info
- MEUSD Parent Calendar 2022-2023
- Aeries Parent/Student Portal
- AB 104 Parent Letter English
- AB 104 Parent Letter Spanish
- CAASPP Testing
- CAASPP Resources for Parents
- Intradistrict Transfer (transfer schools within the district)
- Interdistrict Transfers (transfer from district to district)
- Chromebook Insurance Form
- K8 Common Core HandBook
- Student Accident Insurance Doc
- Live Well SD Videos
- Student Links
TK and K Registration for 2022/23
Incoming TK/Kindergarten families must submit an online pre-enrollment form. All required documentation must be submitted electronically to complete your student’s TK/Kindergarten pre-enrollment. All pre-enrollments that have been satisfactorily completed will be processed. Once the pre-enrollment has been approved, you will be contacted by a staff member from your student’s assigned site/school.
All preschool students entering TK/Kindergarten must enroll through the Pre-Enrollment process as a new student.
If you live outside of our district, you will need to have an approved inter-transfer prior to beginning the enrollment process.