Our mission in the Payroll Department is to work diligently to ensure that all district employees are paid
accurately and timely with their correct withholdings and deductions and assures
those withholdings and deductions are remitted to the appropriate vendor in a
timely manner. The Payroll Department takes pride in serving
the district employees with fairness, honesty and professionalism.
Important Payroll Information
- Payday is usually the last working day of the month. (see payroll schedule below)
- Payroll cut-off: 1st of each month (all Timesheets, Payroll changes, and Request for Time offs are due).
- All employees are to fill out their own timesheets. (Black or Blue Ink ONLY)
- One sub-position per timesheet.
- One month per timesheet.
- All timesheets are signed by the supervisor, administrator or lead before being turned into Payroll (see timesheet sample below).
- Overtime must be pre-approved by the supervisor, administrator or lead.
- Payroll should receive the proper form regarding changes for name, address, phone number, direct deposit, federal withholdings or state withholdings. All changes are due by the 1st of each month (all forms needed below).
- If you need your Password Reset, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com in the district business office.
- Payroll Schedule (2020/2021) (pdf)
- Absence Management (RTO) Schedule (2020/2021) (pdf)
- How to Access Absence Requests in (ESS) New Employee Self-Service (pdf)
- Timesheet (pdf)
- Timesheet (fillable pdf)
- Sample Timesheet-How to fill it out (pdf)
- "TRANSPORTATION" Timesheet
- Sample "Transportation" Timesheet-How to fill it out
- Viewing your paycheck (pdf)
- How to Read Your PeopleSoft Paycheck (pdf)
- Change of personal information-fillable (pdf)
- Direct Deposit (fillable pdf)
- Federal withholdings W-4 (2020) (fillable pdf)
- State withholdings (fillable pdf)
- 10/12 pay (pdf) Deadline to elect or cancel September 1.
- CSEA Salary Schedule (pdf) Revised Jan.2020
- IEP Minutes Helper (pdf)