- Educational Services
- Assessment & Accountability
- English Learners
- American Indian Education Program
- Extended Learning Programs
- K-6 Homeschool
- Professional Learning
- Educational Technology
- Student Services
- Education Protection Account
- Forms & Documents
- Public Notices
- Audit Reports
- Early Literacy Support Block Grant
- Esser III Expenditure Plan
- Educator Effectiveness Block Grant
- Human Resources
- Payroll & Benefits
- Special Education
The California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act (CUPCCAA) provides for alternative bidding procedures when an agency performs public project work by contract. Public projects, as defined by the Act and in accordance with the limits listed in Section 22032 of the Public Contract Code, will be allowed to contract by informal procedures as set forth in Sections 22032-22045 of the Public Contract Code.
- Public projects of $60,000 or less may be performed by negotiated contract or by purchase order per PCC22032(a).
- Public projects of $200,000 or less may be let to contract by the informal bidding procedures per PCC22032(b).
- Public projects of more than $200,000 shall be let to contract by formal bidding procedures per PCC22032(c).
- If all bids received are in excess of two hundred thousand dollars ($200,000), the governing body of the public agency may, by adoption of a resolution by a four-fifths vote, award the contract, at two hundred twelve thousand five hundred dollars ($212,500) or less, to the lowest responsible bidder, if it determines the cost estimate of the public agency was reasonable per PCC22034.
All licensed contractors are invited to submit the name of their firm to the District for inclusion in the District’s list of qualified bidders for calendar year 2022.
Mountain Empire Unfied School District has contracted with Colbi Technologies to provide a web-based process for prequalification called Quality Bidders. To get started Click Here to Sign Up.
For detailed instructions in completing your application, please navigate to the bottom of the page from this link Contractor Instructions.
CUPCCAA Contractor List: Click Here