- Educational Services
- Assessment & Accountability
- English Learners
- American Indian Education Program
- Extended Learning Programs
- K-6 Homeschool
- Professional Learning
- Educational Technology
- Student Services
- Education Protection Account
- Forms & Documents
- Public Notices
- Audit Reports
- Early Literacy Support Block Grant
- Esser III Expenditure Plan
- Educator Effectiveness Block Grant
- Human Resources
- Payroll & Benefits
- Special Education
Contractors - Bids & Prequalifications
Prequalification applications must be submitted 10 days prior to a project’s bid due date or they cannot be processed for that project. Mountain Empire Unified will issue qualification/disqualification notices 5 days prior to the bid due date. Please keep in mind that several applications are in process at any given time and an early/timely submittal is appreciated.
Mountain Empire Unified School District has contracted with Colbi Technologies to provide a webbased process for submitting to their Prequalified Contractor lists called Quality Bidders. To get started Click Here to Sign Up...
Projects of $1 million or more – Prequalification is required for the following contractors, regardless of the value of the prime and/or subcontractors’ work on the project:
- Prime Contractors: General contractors or any C-licensed contractor bidding as a prime contractor on projects of $1M or more. A key requirement for prequalifying as a Prime contractor is to provide project references for completed projects of $1M or more, where your company was the Prime contractor.
Lease-Leaseback Projects – Prequalification is also required of all Non-MEP Subcontractors, regardless of trade, tier, or the value of the prime and/or subcontractors’ work on the project.
Job Order Contracting (JOC) Projects – Prequalification is required of General Contractors (A or B) or any C-class contractor bidding as a Prime contractor on JOC projects. A key requirement for prequalifying as a prime contractor is to provide project references for completed JOC projects or similar (e.g., Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity [IDIQ] or task order based project distribution), where your company was the Prime contractor. Prequalification applications are attached to the solicitation for a JOC contract and will be available as part of the bid package on the first date of advertisement.
* Legislation (AB 1565) was passed and signed into law (CAPCC Section 20111.6) which affects contractors performing work on school construction projects as of January 1, 2014.
You may contact email@example.com with any questions about the use of the Quality Bidders web-based tool.
Approved Contractors List: Click Here