skip to main content

Transitional Kindergarten (TK) and Kindergarten

Incoming TK/Kindergarten students who have not previously been enrolled in one of our Head Start or State Preschool programs must submit an online pre-enrollment form. All required documentation must be submitted electronically to complete your student’s TK/Kindergarten pre-enrollment. All pre-enrollments that have been satisfactorily completed will be processed. 
If you live outside of our district, you will need to have an approved inter-district transfer prior to beginning the enrollment process. Visit the Student Services under Departments for a copy of the inter-district transfer form and requirements.