- Parents and Community
- Annual Notification
- Uniform Complaints - Williams Act
- Attendance Matters!
- Student Accident Insurance - Pacific Educators
- Family & Community Resources
- Community Schools
CURRENT STUDENT - Annual Information Review
All current MEUSD families must complete the district's Annual Information Review process (AIR) in Aeries Parent Portal for the 2023-24 school year.
If your student is transitioning from one of our state or head start preschool programs OR from an elementary school to the junior high OR from the junior high to high school, your child's information has been automatically rolled over to their next school. YOU DO NOT NEED TO COMPLETE A NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT.
Please note this process is for CURRENT STUDENTS ONLY, and must be completed for each student in your family to ensure their information is current and that they are enrolled properly for the 2023-24 school year.
Before you begin...
Step 1: Gather your documents
Please have the following information available and ready to upload:
Proof of residency:
You will be required to provide one document from the list below to verify your residency. Evidence of residency may be established by documentation showing the name and address of the parent/guardian within the district, including, but not limited, any of the following: (Education Code 48204.1)
Examples of Accepted Residency Documentation (Must be current):
- Mortgage Statement or payment receipts
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts
- Property tax payment receipt
- Grant Deed
- Escrow Papers
- Utility service contract, statements, or payment receipts
- Pay stubs
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
- Declaration of residency (Affidavit of Residence / Afidávit of Residencia) must be completed by the student’s parent/guardian