- Parents and Community
- Annual Notification
- Uniform Complaints - Williams Act
- Attendance Matters!
- Student Accident Insurance - Pacific Educators
- Family & Community Resources
- Community Schools
Uniform Complaints - Williams Act
Pursuant to Williams Act, California Education Code Section 35186, you are hereby notified that:
- There should be sufficient textbooks and instructional materials. For there to be sufficient textbooks and instructional materials, each pupil, including English learners, must have a textbook or instructional material, or both, to use in class and to take home.
- School facilities must be clean, safe, and maintained in good repair.
- There should be no teacher vacancies or misassignments. There should be a teacher assigned to each class and not a series of substitutes or other temporary teachers. The teacher should have the proper credential to teach the class, including the certification required to teach English learners, if present.
Teacher vacancy means a position to which a single designated certificated employee has not been assigned at the beginning of the year for an entire year or, if the position is for a one-semester course, a position to which a single designated certificated employee has not been assigned at the beginning of a semester for an entire semester.
Misassignment means the placement of a certificated employee in a teaching or services position for which the employee does not hold a legally recognized certificate or credential or the placement of a certificated employee in a teaching or services position that the employee is not otherwise authorized by statute to hold.
- A complaint form can be obtained at the school office or district office, or downloaded from the school or district web site. You may also download a copy of the California Department of Education complaint form from the following web site: http://www.cde.ca.gov/re/cp/uc.
A complaint form may be obtained at the school or district office.
You may also download a copy of the California Department of Education complaint form below: